Please join us on Monday, January 14 for a public seminar from Dr. Ken Caldeira, from the Carnegie Institution for Science’s Department of Global Ecology at Stanford University. He will be discussing long-term perspectives and near-term actions relating to ocean acidification. The seminar will start at 3:30 pm and will be held in Room 102 of the Fisheries Science Building. RECEPTION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING IN THE FOYER.
We hope to see you there!
-iPOC Graduate Fellows
(IGERT Program on Ocean Change)
NOTE FUTURE SEMINARS ON MONDAYS IN FSH 102, 3:30 PM
- JAN 28 – Mary Ruckelhaus (http://naturalcapitalproject.org/people.html)
- FEB 4 – Christian Sinderman (http://www.nwpconsulting.com/ji_nwp_aboutus.html)
- FEB 11 – Kathleen Moore (http://oregonstate.edu/cla/shpr/kathleen-dean-moore)
- FEB 25 – Chris Sabine http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/org/director.html
- MAR 4 – Eric Laschever (http://www.law.seattleu.edu/Faculty/Faculty_Profiles/Adjunct/Eric_S_Laschever.xml)
- MAR 11 – Dean Lisa Graumlich (http://coenv.washington.edu/about/graumlich.shtml)